- Speak in code (or pseudocode) all day
- Decorate a tree with zeros and ones to make a binary tree
- Have a contest for the best binary pun or programming joke
And here's a sample joke from the Twitter feed:
Feel free to share this article complete with our Programmer Day poem:
We would certainly like to hear your jokes and if you have any plans you wish to share do let us know, or Tweet with #programmerday.
To be informed about new articles on I Programmer, install the I Programmer Toolbar, subscribe to the RSS feed, follow us on, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or Linkedin, or sign up for our weekly newsletter.
ScaleOut Adds Data-Parallel API
ScaleOut Software has released a new version of its in-memory data grid with new features for .NET developers and a new API for data-parallel computing.
//No Comment - Motion-Planning Chip, Robot Alexa & BB8 autonomous car
• Motion-Planning Chip Speeds Robots
• Lynx: The First Video-Enabled Humanoid Robot with Amazon Alexa
• NVIDIA Self-Driving Car Demo at CES 2017