Proceedings from the International Workshop on High Performance and Hardware-Aware Computing are now available to read as a free download.
Proceedings from the 2nd International Workshop on High Performance and Hardware-Aware Computing (HIPHAC 2011) are now available as a free PDF.
It is a very short list of papers but they are in depth and cover fundamental architecture and uses:
- Convey HC-1 Hybrid Core Computer – The Potential of FPGAs in Numerical Simulation
- Optimized Replacement in the Configuration Layers of the Grid Alu Processor
- Performance Engineering of an Orthogonal Matching Pursuit Algorithm for Sparse Representation of Signals on Different Architectures
- Impact of Data Sharing on CMP design: A study based on Analytical Modeling
- Traffic Prediction for NoCs using Fuzzy Logic
- GPU Acceleration of the Assembly Process in Isogeometric Analysis
- GPU Accelerated Scientific Computing: Evaluation of the NVIDIA Fermi Architecture; Elementary Kernels and Linear Solvers
You can also order a printed copy from KIT Scientific Publishing here